Returns and Refunds
Allymon offers to all its customers the option to return purchased products with our simple and quick return service.
The service is free of charge for all orders shipped to Italy. For orders from all other countries, you will have to bear the cost of shipping and any custom duties (if any).
Please note: we can only accept returns from the same country where the order was originally shipped.
Returns must be requested within 10 working days from the delivery date, and the pick-up must take place within the following 3 working days.
To request a return, please follow the steps below:
Request a return
- Log in on Allymon and to go “Orders” on “My Account” page
- Click on “Request Return” on the relevant order and choose the items you wish to return, selecting the reason for it
- Your return request will be saved but you would need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the eligibility according to our policy and to be assisted in the return process.
Allymon customer care will assist you in the return process and will send you the prepaid waybill with DHL and the pro-forma invoice.
- 1) Book your pick-up (For NON-Italian customers only)
DHL will contact you to manage the pick-up.
- 1) Book your free pick-up (For Italian customers only)
– Choose the date and time for when you want to arrange the pick-up by the courier. You will have 3 working days from your return request.
– We will email you a confirmation of your return details.
- 2) Prepare the return package (For NON-Italian customers only)
– Print the waybill and the pro-forma and insert them in the appropriate plastic folder provided by DHL to be applied on the original box or a similar one.
- 2) Prepare the return package (For Italian customers only)
– Print the waybill and insert it in the appropriate plastic folder provided by DHL to be applied on the original box or a similar one.
- 3) Send your return package (For all customers)
– The express courier will pick up the package on the agreed date. Done!
Returned items must conform to our return policy.
- Items must be returned unworn (except for try-on time), unwashed, un-ironed, unused and undamaged.
- Items must be returned with their identifying tag(s) and original label(s) still attached.
- Items must be returned in their original box.
- If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded.
- We do not accept returns for any costume or fine jewelers items.
- Lingerie must only be tried on top of your own underwear and hosiery must be returned in their unopened packages.
- Returns must be shipped within 13 working days from the delivery date.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for which you will be refunded, and then place a new order.
Once your returned item is received and the boutique verifies that it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you through your original method of payment. Please note that payments can take up to several days to be processed, depending on your bank or payment providers.
For orders shipped in Italy, the original cost of shipping will be refunded only if you return all items part of the original order placed.
For orders shipped outside of Italy, returned items will be refunded excluding the costs of shipping and custom duties (if any).